Sunday, February 15, 2009

Girls Just Want To Have Fun.........

Well it's almost another number to add to my age. I am beginning to understand why people want to reverse and go the other way. I am having a hard time adding numbers to my age. I don't feel 30ish. They say you are as young as you feel, right???

Any-ways me and some girls took a day to get pampered and it felt so good. It has been awhile since I have taken a day for just me, myself, and I. Everyone needs this time to regroup and clear your mind of all the everyday chores.

Molly and Heather I had such a great time so thank you. It has been hard because I truly miss all my girls back home. We always have so much fun and I have missed them so much.



Please pray for me tomorrow on my birthday because I am home alone. Patrick left today to go to work and I am 2000 miles away from my girls.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday!! Miss you. Do something fun!

Hollie said...

yay! I'm so glad you started a blog!

It's always nice to pamper yourself a little. You deserve it!
And you're right, you are only as old as you feel!!