Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Motherhood.......

Well let's just say that motherhood can have it's challenging moments. My husband is gone alot so I am a stay at home mom that NEVER gets a break. I get company in the bathroom as well as in my bed while my husband is away. Yesterday I kept busy cleaning and cleaning and well cleaning. That chore has no end especially if you have Lauren leaving in your house.

Anyways, my kids go to bed at 8:00 every night and is allowed alittle T.V. quite time. I got them to bed late last night and was eager to get them settled so I can get some quite T.V. time myself. I was relaxing in my recliner watching Nancy Grace (that I had recorded on DVR) and Jacob starting yelling at me to hurry and help Lauren. She had gotten sick all over her, my entire bed, and some on floor. Well what does a mother do. I had to give up on my T.V. time and get Lauren in the bath and had to take my comforter and sheets off and throw them right in the wash. Then I had to scrub my mattress down and Lysol everything. Then I put the kids mattress's in the living room and I slept on the couch.

It has been a long night but I love my babies and hate when they get sick. As Jacob is telling Lauren to stay away from him as a mother I have to open my arms even if there are germs......

I would have to say that I still want my mommy when I'm sick.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hey Becky! Glad to see you on here! So sorry Lauren is sick, hope she feels better soon. It's sad when our babies are sick. However, it feels good to have a clean house doesn't it? Now, how much will you charge me to clean mine, lol? Miss you..